This page and the following links are to introduce the PFS insrument and large survey programs both under development by the PFS collaboration. The contents will be updated as the instrument design and operation are finalized and the survey plans are matured. We hope scientists can learn more details about PFS and be interested in the use for their research programs.
- Instrument paramenters
- Expected instrument performance
- Survey plans (under construction)
- PFS Abbreviations
For Scientists Intersted in PFS Collaboration
The membership of PFS Collaboration is given to:
- all scientists with Japanese nationality
- those who do not have the Japanese nationality but are working as employees at the Japanese institutes
- those who belong to the PFS member institutions and are nominated as members
- up to 11 senior researchers (faculties or research staffs) and
- up to 4 junior researchers (postdocs or graduate students) per senior researcher
- those who are giving significant contributions to the instrument development
Visit this page for the registration form.